It’s hot. You feel like something cold and icy. The kids are craving an ice block but you don’t want to give them one full of sugar (I mean, do they really need to be any more hyper!?). Or, you’ve just finished a hot sweaty workout and need something to cool you down – BCAA Ice blocks are your answer.
This recipe is sure to be a hit with the kids and you and will also tick the macro box!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Shaker Cup
- Ice Block (popsicle) moulds
- BCAA’s (I use Bulk Nutrients BCAA Recovery in Lemon Lime flavour) in your choice of flavour
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Mix BCAA with water according to pack instructions in your shaker cup with the lid on. Shake well.
- Once mixed, pour evenly into moulds.
- Freeze in freezer for at least 4hrs.
If you give them a try let me know on social – tag me in your photos so I can see them.